Friday 18 March 2011

Red Nose Day Again....

Here we go again...minor comedic personalities and K list celebrities?Nobodies doing such humorous antics for Comic Relief day. Must admit I did quite enjoy the Let's Dnce competition which James and Charlie won with their tap routine, quite good really rather than funny. Very entertained by Russell Kane as Beyonce and Noel Fielding as Kate Bush,both were frighteningly good,a bit too good in fact,they both looked very much at ease in the guise of these women.Wasn't overly amused by the slightly too portly looking Ade Edmondson recreating the dying swan (seems that the swan should've swam a few more circuits of the river before he carked it)
My kids school wanted us to dress up the kids in something funny today, I suggested they consulted my other half's alarming wardrobe, that contains many a funny item....instead we chose the easier route of Tiger with an expertly marvellous looking face painting job by myself and a Red Cross on the head of my 10 year old..not bad eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers..