Tuesday 15 March 2011

A New Day

Well, no sunshine this morning which is a shame. I've missed the sunshine so much more than ever recently. I feel the cold as I get a little older, my insides shiver and shake and I crave some warmth. Maybe I have SAD and need to sit under a lamp, hope not, plays havoc with the skin tone.
The news is filled with the Japanese earthquake and how it's not only a natural disaster but a nuclear one too with all this excess radiation that is now leaking. Terrible. There seems to be so many of these tsunamis/earthquakes /floods in recent years. Maybe they've always been occuring but with all our modern technology and stuff we just are better informed than we have ever been.Sometimes I think we forget that this earth and all of it's natural occurences have been happening for alot longer than we've ever existed. We didn't discover much and we are merely renting here for our 70 odd(presumed) years of life.
Lots of talk about Midsomer Murders on LBC. Quite liking Midsomer Murders now,I am getting old. Nothing like a bit of John Nettles, agood murder and a chocolate Hob Nob of an afternoon..followed by Escape To The Country..now where are my slippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers..